Customer (student) centricity is not just about offering great training, it means offering a great experience from the awareness stage through the effective training process followed by placement assistance and finally through the post- training counseling for effective career growth.
It’s a strategy that’s based on putting customer first at the core of the business.
We constantly strive to maintain that “everything we do must be of the highest quality” specially by fulfilling the needs to the satisfaction of our customers.
Integrity & Excellence
At the core of any great company is a set of well-defined values and beliefs that guide the definition of the behaviors, systems, and practices required to achieve the business goals. A strong corporate culture assists in attracting and retaining talented people and customers.Though living to one’s personal values is an important aspect of integrity, yet it is not enough. As an organization we opine that it is the moral wholeness, demonstrated by a consistency of thoughts, words and deeds during the course work. We symbolize honesty, loyalty and ethics, and we are trusted because people know that what we commit is what we deliver.
2) Good is no longer good enough. To survive in today’s competitive environment, you need to excel and supersede the expectations of all stake holders. To excel, a company needs to focus on all parts of the organization, optimizing the use and effectiveness of all of its resources.
3) We at DNS Academy are always in “pursuit of excellence”, as we know that our customers rely upon our knowledge, ability and willingness to deliver our best. We also know that “Good is no longer good enough”. To survive in today’s competitive environment, you need to excel and supersede the expectations of all stake holders. To excel, as company we need to focus on all parts of the organization, optimizing the use and effectiveness of all of its resources. We have identified five key pillars of excellence and shall continuously work to optimize and excel upon them.
Pillar 1: Training Process management (Presentation and delivery process)
Pillar 2: Project management (Special attention on every corporate project)
Pillar 3: Change management (Keep upgrading and innovating)
Pillar 4: Knowledge management (Content)
Pillar 5: Resource management (Optimum utilization of all available resources, including Man, Machine and Money etc.)
1) Excellence is a measure of consistently superior performance that surpasses requirements and expectations without demonstrating significant flaws or waste.
We are on “mission to empowerment”, of our employees, customers (students) and stake holders and we live this mission every day. Empowered employees, students and stake holders will take more apt decisions feel motivated and charged.
Continuous Learning and Innovation
We have a platform where continuous learning is a habit for both students and faculty to fuel their curious and inquisitive minds so as to facilitate innovations and quench the thirst of the bright brains. “ Learning is a never ending process, as there is always something to learn at all time”.
Creating value & social accountability
1) Organizations who fail to recognize the need of value creation at right time fail to grow or get obsolete over a period of time. For DNS Academy, creating value for all stake holders (including customers, employees, investors and suppliers) in an organization is one of the most important tasks.
2) After all, value is what causes people to want to join/ trade/ associate with us. Value isn’t always fixed or tangible; it rests in perceived benefits. In other words, value is in the mind of the beholder. DNS Academy believes in practicing three broad ways of creating value as mentioned below.
1) New Value 2) More Value 3)Better Value
1) Social accountability can be defined as an approach towards building accountability within and among all stake holders that relies on civic engagement by creating awareness around the duties and social responsibilities of all stake holders.
2) DNS Academy stresses on the philosophy of creating socially accountable and skilled human resources who work for betterment of self and nation as a whole.